Smooth and creamy, with a kick of pumpkin and fall spice, this pumpkin dip
will be a great addition to your next fall get together!
Are you tired of seeing pumpkin recipes yet? I sure hope not because I’ve got a tasty one coming at you today!
This dip is super quick and easy to put together, with only a few ingredients needed. I made it the other weekend when I didn’t have a lot of time, but needed something to bring along to a family get together. I love love love recipes like this, don’t you? You pretty much just mix all the ingredients together in 1 bowl and you’re good to go! Plus when traveling with a baby, it’s great that it’s so portable for the car ride, unlike some of the things I bring to parties like cupcakes, slow cooker dips, etc. I got tons of compliments on it too, which just makes me like this recipe even more! I’ll be filing this recipe away in my “it’s a keeper” box to make again and if you give it a try, I know you will be too!
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 small box cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 small container cool whip, thawed
- Cinnamon graham crackers, for serving
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the pumpkin, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice, stir to combine.
- Then add in the vanilla and cool whip. Fold the mixture together so it remains fluffy, but there are no streaks of pumpkin and cool whip remaining.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving, so all flavors can combine.
- Serve with cinnamon graham crackers
*Recipe adapted from Made to be a Momma