I shared this dip recipe with everyone the other week, which I hope you’ve all tried and love! While sampling the dip, I thought “wouldn’t a pumpkin pudding recipe be great?!”
While I love the dip recipe, it felt a little too think and dip-like to each much by spoon alone. Although if you’re snuck a few spoonfuls of it, like me, that’s a-okay! I’ve tweaked that recipe ever so slightly and created this light and fluffy pumpkin pudding. You basically take your favorite instant pudding mix and add some pureed pumpkin (not pie mix), cinnamon and cool whip and you’ve got a seasonal dessert ready in minutes!
It’s super quick and easy and is a great go-to treat during the week. I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as my family has 🙂
- 1 small packet instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk*
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup light cool whip, thawed
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thickened.
- Stir in the pumpkin and cinnamon and then fold in the cool whip.
- Sprinkle with a little additional cinnamon and dollop of whipped cream. if desired.