In honor of the approaching Mother’s Day holiday, today I’m sharing some of my favorite grocery store chocolate finds!
This Friday Favorites post is all about chocolate, yay! Who out there doesn’t love chocolate?
While I try to eat as healthy as possible, it’s hard for me to go too long without it. I’m sure many of you out there feel the same way!
These are some of my recent, fun chocolate finds. Maybe you’ve seen these at the grocery store, but maybe you haven’t. If not, I hope you might find a new fun treat to fulfill your chocolate cravings 🙂
- Although I’d seen this product on the shelf for a long time (years?) I just recently tried it. While it’s probably not something I’ll buy weekly, it will definitely be the fun occasional purchase! I’ve found all kinds of uses for it, other than drinking it plain, like for oatmeal, smoothies and banana “nice cream.”
- I’m sure you’ve all tried Halo-Top by now, right? What’s your favorite flavor? I’ve tried 5-6 flavors so far and I have to say this is my current favorite! It’s rich and chocolatey and cured my sweets craving in no time at all with only 320 calories for the full pint!
- Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Market is one of my favorite grocery stores. One of the things I like best is their bulk food aisles, which includes a variety of chocolate items like chocolate covered peanuts, espresso beans and even animal crackers. However, my personal favorite is the cocoa-dusted chocolate covered almonds! The best part is that I can buy however much I want, so you better believe a handful of these are included in most of my shopping trips.
- I bought the mini version of these for Halloween treats and fell in love in an instant. They’re really dense and have a deep chocolate flavor, yet at the same time are organic and not going to completely derail your healthy eating plans. If you look at them after buying and think “well, that’s kind of small?!?” don’t worry because I found just one was the perfect amount!
- I originally bought these for Emily, but after trying one I was hooked! They’re just perfect for spring too, since they’re shaped like bunnies! They aren’t super chocolate-y, but definitely have enough sweetness to appease my sweet tooth and with only 130 calories for 31 bunnies, it’s a good amount to keep me satisfied after snack time 🙂