This Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza is a longtime family favorite and I can promise it will quickly become one of yours too!
Today I’m sharing an oldie, but goodie with everyone – crescent roll veggie pizza! My mom has made this for years and years. It’s one of those great appetizers to make when you’re having a party and need something to feed a lot of people or if you happen to by my sister, Allison, who could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! She recently had a bit of a long week, so I made this dish to help cheer her up and give her a break from cooking for a few meals. I’ve lightened up the recipe a little bit due to everyone watching what they eat these days, but I still find it just as good! Plus, I figure since it does have a lot of healthy veggies, a little bit of fat from the dough and cream cheese is okay. Everything in moderation is what I say!
- 2 cans crescent rolls (I used reduced fat)
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese (I used ⅓ less fat)
- ⅓ cup sour cream (I used reduced fat)
- 1½ tsp. dill weed
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper, small dice
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbs. chives, sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a large, ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the seams together so it makes one large rectangle. Otherwise the rolls will separate when baking. Bake for 13 minutes and let cool completely.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Once the crescent roll sheet is completely cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture on top to cover
- Add on veggies and sprinkle on chives at the end.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter and serve