Today’s post is a departure from the usual. I figured since I’ve been at this blogging thing for a few months now, it might be a nice time to share a little more about myself.
I used to have a subscription to US Weekly and I always enjoyed reading the “25 facts about me” section. It gave me new insight into the person and often made me think “oh, well that’s interesting!” I always wondered what I’d write if I had the chance and since I now have the opportunity to do so, here we go!
1. My favorite color is navy blue.
2. We have an Australian Shepherd named Lucy, who likes to run in circles.
3. I lived in Boston for 4 years after college – Go Red Sox!
4. In high school I tore my ACL and had reconstructive surgery to fix it – ouch!
5. My favorite food is a tie between pizza and ice cream.
6. My usual order at Starbucks is a tall Pike Place coffee with toffeenut flavoring and a little whole milk.
7. I hate to run, but have ran both a 1/2 and 1/4 marathon in the past few years.
8. My guilty TV show is The Bachelor or Bachelorette.
9. Growing up I always thought I’d be a pediatrician someday.
10. I carry snacks around with me at all times because you never know when hunger might hit!
12 I graduated from Miami University (Ohio, not The University of Miami, Florida).
13. My closet is organized by color.
14. In college I studied abroad for a semester in Luxembourg.
15. I could probably spend a good half day walking around a Whole Foods store.
16. I drive a Honda Civic, but would love a Honda CR-V.
17. I have a slight addiction to Pinterest.
18. I’m the lucky Auntie to 5 boys.
19. I love to read and have at least one book checked out from the library at all times.
20. My husband and I bought a fixer-upper and are almost done renovating after three years.
21. I just got my first smart phone last Christmas. I can be a little behind the times with technology!
22. I have a major sweet tooth!
23. I never knew how much I would love blogging about my food adventures.
24. Fall is my favorite season.
25. I would love to learn French.